*
*
*
Tuesday, November 22


the skies cast a grey shadow overhead.. like someone in heaven is moping, sobbing. tears fall incessantly from above, hitting the soils of earth.. and the concrete walls of singapore. must have been a sad day for the being above. wonder wat happened? did love leave?

we are all in the same boat.

***************

aiseyman... i didn know i was so jiwang(emo-lovey-mushy person).

anw, is there reali a word "mushy"? n if there is, hw do u pronounce it? moo-she (as in mushi-mushi)? or mar-she (as in marche with a she)?

*heaves a huge sigh of relieve*

man... i've been wanting to do tt for a week now..

"Do what?" u ask.

CRAP lah.

***************

ok. so im sorry for deserting this ol' blog o' mine... (hey! say tt quickly 5 times)

but after exams then do wat? ENJOY lah. enjoy so much until got no time to blog.. until today lah. bcoz today my frens, i have no plans watsoever. Besides, its been raining since dawn....

i just squeezed a pimple on my chin. i looooooove squeezing pimples. and when i see someone with a pimple, my hands itch and tremble with excitement.

aaaaaah... the joys of squeezing a pimple....

a pop

where a yellow crust bursts out from under the epidermal layer

then blood

oozing out

like lava..... flowing down Mount Doom.. after the ring was destroyed..

my precious.....

a dab of clearasil (or any product with 5-10% benzoyl peroxide)

and a day later

it shrivels.

another one bites the dust.

one small step for man, one giant leap for humanity.


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:35:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com