*
*
*
Monday, December 19


hoho.

results are out.

can kiss my first class honours goodbye le.

ok la. the good thing is, its only my first year.. first sem somemore.. (albeit there's only tres years....)

so i guess next year must CHHHHEEEEEEOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG!!!

rite.

bt i tink its ok la.. i tink its quite obvious tt i dun study as hard as other ppl.. so its only fair rite?

its not tt i dun try to study hard.. i do.. i try to lah at least... but.. alah.... after a while, it sorta gets pointless n dry ah.. i tink im a case of untreated ADD. haha.

ok la. i know i do this time n again.. im trying to make excuses can anot..........................

been mia again huh. away at camp la.. been to my weekend home a lot too. got wedding, then got circumcision thingie. damn syiok lah. u get circumcised, u sit wearing a kain n do nothing, and ur relatives come n give u money.

liddat i oso want to get circumcised seh.

*sigh*

skool's starting in 2 weeks. faint lar. im totally not ready. physically and mentally... i still havent go out with evryone.. its hard to get ppl when u want them. oh yes, im selfish like dat.

keep seeing the word "obsessed" on inez's blog. sometimes my brain sort of confuses the word obsessed with possessed..

well, not much difference lah.. in any case, both can make ppl go mad.........

YEAP.

seriously. omg. im going insane. and partly because there's no one i can give the complete lowdown to.

well, there is.. but she's in nus!!!!! im in ntu!!!! n word travels fast in tt particular social circle in ntu.. so im never ever EVER ever gonna tell anyone even remotely close to tt particular social circle in ntu.... *shudders*

my fav cousin is coming down to s'pore this weekend. steady ah. she's driving.. so i can make her take me anywhere. im going to batam on boxing day.. look for prostitutes. wahahahaha. but seriously.. im going to batam.. bt dunno for wat ah.

i wanna write longer.. but its not as if u all will read rite? i know la.. bcoz i hav short attention span oso(see above argument)..


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:06:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com