*
*
*
Friday, December 9


isnt this nice?



im tinkin of making it a theme for my next blog skin.

seems many "peeps" are changing their skins.

i suspect its more so coz its-the-end-of-the-yr-and-i-wanna-fresh-start thing rather than the i-got-too-much-time-on-my-hands thing.

anw, i gt inspired by the image coz i was re-watching edward scissorhands on star movies the other day.. its a very memorable film. u know, parts of it get stuck in yer head and refuse to leave.. sort of like the scum in my big toe nail.

im of the view tt pedicures are a waste of money by the way. (total digression)

anyhoo...

this pic of him is hoho hot.



i tink ilda used this pic for her blog skin once upon a time ago.

seems like he has a fag hangin out of his mouth nearly evry picture he takes. not tt i mind guys who smoke lah. i realli cudn care less.. but.. its nt nice to take picture with a cigg between the lips lah. uber uncool.

i don't feel like myself today. 'tis weird.




yet to have an out-of-body experience.


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:19:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com