*
*
*
Tuesday, January 10


aaaah. so the lalalaer has tagged me.

Here are the rules:

Post 5 random/weird stuff about urself.
List 5 fellow bloggers whom u want to do the same.
Visit their blogs and tell them they've been tagged and ask them to read the rules in ur blog.

hmmm.. okaiee....

5 random/weird things about myself.

1. my index toe is longer than my big toe.

2. i am paranoid. when i walk out of the toilet, i always feel that ppl are staring at me. so, every minute or so, i'll sort of steal a glance at my crotch to see if my zipper is up. hoho. of coz i do it discretely. there's an art to doing it. and i'll stop doing it only when im 200% sure tt im fully zipped up.

3. i feel very weird smiling for photographs. most of the time its faked. i'd rather pull a funny face or stick my tongue out or sthg.

4. ok. u guys HAVE to know this. i burp very very very very very loudly. seriously loud. like.. a ship blowing its horn kind. PONNNNNNNN... cept mine is BERRRRRRRRRKKKK.. seriously. but strangely enough, i onli do it at home. when i eat outside, the gases involved prefer to escape from elsewhere......

5. i dont eat tempe.

hmmmm.. the lalalaer seems to think i have a lot of weird things.. not true lah. i had a hard time coming out with these 5 things okaieee...

anyhoo, here are the 5 whose life i wanna make miserable.

1. the tai tai --> inez.
2. theweirdo --> tts u, nic.
3. the zubz
4. the jayman
5. the reeza

hah. its like that pay it forward movie.. only pointless.


Posted by theblackazure @ 2:28:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com