*
*
*
Thursday, January 12


Came across an article in the financial times today. The headline read:

Decline in US jobless figures leaves labour centre staff out of work.


Hoho.

Anyhoo, had my first econs tut juz now.. luckily i toOk econs b4. coz basically all the peeps who nvr take econS b4 were losT in space. The tutor is terrible... but he's also terribly cuTe. cuTe as in not cute guy cuTe lah..... Cute as in ''ugly bt adorable" cute.

It's a China guy ah. Yes.. We all know abt the accent which nobody can understand... Slit eyes, bushy eyebrow, sparse hair... I Kept wanting to laugh out loud in class. I cudn help it! he reminded me Of tweety bird. Serious! i must hav looked pretty dumb grinning frm ear to ear.. BaaasKet.

OK. I Know i shudn gossip abt my teacherS & all.. Bt it's not a one way thing! I mean, teachers gossip abt their studenTs ALL the time. And then, there are also some teachers who gossip abt other teachers wif their students! *gasp!* lagi worse sia.

Which probably xplains y the nie canteen is very noisy. Tts wt i notice ah. Like.. In can B, which is my sch canteen, the lines r also blardy long ah.. But its pretty quiet. now, nie is a whole diff thing man.. Its like.. So noisy... This leads me to one conclusion. Teachers like to talk. Maybe tts y they chose teaching as a proffession in the first place. They like hearing the sound of their own voice. tts y when they talk they always ask us to keep quiet..

Aaaaaah.. Make sense rite? (revelation *aura glows*)

Speaking of teachers, today i learnt a new phrase...
Mama-huhu (horsehorse-tigertiger)
it means so so..

So so cute rite?!!




Ps: as i was walking home yesterday, i was reminded of another random/weird fact abt myself. I cant walk straight. As in.. I cant walk in a straight line. i'd kinda veer from left to right. So if im walking beside my friends rite, Id constantly bump into them. I cant help iT.. So i guess tt fulfils the random/weird criTeria..


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:49:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com