*
*
*
Saturday, January 7


i feel empty.

i guess this is how it is when u need sthg so bad and its not there.

they took it away from me..

the one thing i cherish.

the one thing i think about when i arise in the morning.

no. not my faith.

no. not my cats.

no. not thoughts of him. (unfortunately they still linger)

it was.......

MY PHONE!!!!!!

they took away my phone!!!!

OHH! THE HORROR!!

:(

saded lah. i had to surrender my phone to the O2 service center.... not onli dat, i wasnt fore-warned tt all my stuff were gonna be deleted... not onli dat, its in bugis n i hav to go back either tmr night or on monday to collect it. not onli dat, prior to going to the service center i actuali went to the hello!orchard shop and spent abt an hour there just sitting down watching the helpless girl try to configure my phone.

all this to activate my MMS.

*slaps forehead*

aiya. all this COURTS' fault lah. never install the software.

n*b*h.

waste my time u know............. seriously......... omg...........

I WAN TO COMPLAIN.

shud tt be hw i start my letter?

haha. rOite.

but y did i suddenly want to activate my mms?

only smarties have the answer.....

=]


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:18:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com