*
*
*
Sunday, January 22


waaaaaaaaaaaah.... i dun wanna go to school tmr...

im so shagged.. and im so sleepy.. and i havent even touched my tutorial yet.. wait. OMG! i havent even printed it out yet.... and my class is at 8.30 am tmr.. OH MANNN....

see lah. this is the effect of having too much of a good time.

*dush*

*smacks self with a geisha*

i cant believe that from the time school ended on friday.. (Abt 2.30pm) til this evening (Abt 8.00pm), all i did was go out.

WAT IS WRONG WITH ME??

anw, i cant skip the thing tmr coz there's a quiz.. so if i dont come it'll be very obvious.

wahlao.

*stabs self*

*mortified expression*

*bleeds*

*feigns death*

HOW?

jialat lah. the thing is taking so long to print. can sleep, eat, wake up, bathe.. still havent finish.

*dush*

(hmm.. wat else can i complain abt...)

OH YA.

my butt hurts sia. ok la. not really my butt lah. its the part just below the butt and just above the hamstring.. all thanks to dance lah. OMG... DIE lah. im so rusty already. my steps look so cartoon and worse of all, SO KAYU!!!! i cant even touch my toes now ah. not to mention the panting. YES! i pant even during the warm up! wat the....

mannn... this is no good.. really. how can one be a minah without the one important ingredient every minah needs-- staMINAH?!!

*shakes head in disgrace*

disgrace. wat an apt word to use in time like these. as opposed to grace? no? i trust the astute among u would understand..

(hmmm... wat else?)

OH YA.

do u know dat my cat snores? so irritating. sharing a bed with a snorer. sometimes when he starts snoring a bit too loudly, i cover both his nostrils with my fingertips. and then he wakes up gasping for air. and then he gives me an annoyed look.. and then he promptly falls asleep again.

damn dat lazy cat. wat a blissful life it leads.

which reminds me...

waaaaaaaaaaaah.... i dun wanna go to school tmr...

eh. but they're giving away free mcnuggets.

cheeeeeeeken.

ok. i shall go to school tmr.


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:40:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com