*
*
*
Thursday, February 23


i hate those ppl.

u know the ones who are "smart" but are really actuali very stupid.

whoa. bad english.

anw, wat i mean by "smart" is academically smart, book smart and all dat.

but reali reali reali reali reali stupid.

and very very very very shallow.

i hate them.

they shud b culled.

and they shud stop blogging.

coz their thoughts and ideologies are pure and utter CRAP.

like, SHUT UP!!!!!


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:45:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com