*
*
*
Sunday, February 26


today seems to be an angry day. macam.. takde love in the world gitu.

im so sedih-ed.

i feel like curling up into a ball and die.

i feel like wallowing in self pity.

asal dengan dunia ni?

ape telah jadi dgn perasaan sayang?


*enters a zen state of mind*

wax on...

wax off...


whoa.

just got news tt my fren is getting engaged.

she's 21 btw.

she'll nvr come across this blog so yeah..

WHOA..

talk abt no love in the world.

21 seh. geez. i'll be turning 21 next year.. and i dont even have a boyfriend.

geez.


hari ni macam serba tak kena.

pagi tadi, nyaris2 kena langgar bas.

tu lah, melintas jalan raya sambil berkhayal.

seriously, something's off.


tadi chat dengan dia.

ah. confirm ah. i'm over him man.

im over him.

maybe tu yang buat dunia ni macam serba tak kena.

my mum was standing behind me while i was chatting wif him. she saw his pic i tink.

nasib dia tak tanye.. "sape tu?"

kalau tak, macam mane nak jawab?

seriously, mum's invading my privacy and i hate it ah. basically, she has no rights over my privacy. im turning 21 for god's sake.

geez.

i tink i need to get that monitor screen blocking thingie.


oh ya.
gaji aku belum masok da. nampaknye my payroll's not rolling.





*sigh*

besok dah start skolah.



my work? tak luak2 pun beb.


asal ni?

chat dgn detu pun.. mcm mendak gitu. u know when u like someone u pay attention to wtv they're saying and u rmb evry single detail abt them. and then it turns out tt they dont take half the effort u take to know things abt u.

perasaan yang dialami eh.. macam kena tembak seh.


asal ni?

sejak bila aku blog cam minah?

why?


Why Does It Always Rain On Me? -Travis

I can't sleep tonight
Everybody saying everything's alright
Still I can't close my eyes
I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of all these lights

Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling you belong
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning

I can't stand myself
I'm being held up by an invisible man
Still life on a shelf when
I got my mind on something else

Oh, where did the blue skies go?
And why is it raining so?
It's so cold



i love this song. teringat dat time when i had to keep him a secret. i was 17. gosh. life was great then. why can't things be the same?

i shud stop this melancholy.

ape ni beb? tak rock ah.


Posted by theblackazure @ 5:28:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com