*
*
*
Sunday, March 5


hey!

im bored, i have spare time so i decided to blog.. haha.

ok.. so i DO actuali have tutorials and readings to do.. but who cares.. i dont intend to get into HR so im not intrested to study for OB, not interested in IT so im nt intrestd to study IT, nt intrestd to be a consultant so im nt gonna study BIZ LAW, nt intrestd in being an economist so im nt gonna study econs. Furthermore, im not at all intrestd to bcome a lecturer, teacher or tutor in any of the above fields, so tt gives me more reasons y i won't have to study for it. Having said that, there's also the biz communications class.. the best class in my view coz i learn a lot of practical stuff. stuff tt i can apply during my work life (tts only 2 yrs frm now) and stuff i had no idea was going on in most offices. well, i dont exactly come from a family of white collar workers ya know.

then there's chinese. the only reason y i actuali bother to wake up n go for econs class on thurdays is bcoz there's chinese lessons after tt. MANDARIN IS SO FREAKIN INTRESTING!! yes i have had a lot of headaches dealing with the words, tones and characters, but it doesnt make it any less INTRESTING!!!!!

well i've had this affinity for languages since young, its just tt my parents thot i was kidding when i said i wanted to learn mandarin. they wanted me to learn tamil. like wtf? tamil is so freakin DIFFICULT!! i tried learning it okaie... n until now im still confused as to how to say "you" and "I".

i wanna learn spanish and french too! n korean! u know korean characters have 'a' 'b' 'c' too.. so FREAKIN COOL RITE???!!!! and i wanna learn arabic coz if i were to speak in arabic tt wpuld be waaaaaaaaaaay COOL!!! but right now all i know is "la.." and"na'am". cmi la.

anyhoo, did u know tt if my name was spelt correctly and had not been malay-fied, it would have been

Nour'el Ain

instead?

SO FREAKING NICE RITE!!!!

if my name had been spelt as above, then ppl can call me ain, or Nour, or El, as in Elle Woods (think legally blonde, ppl, and i can name my cat Bruiser!!)

but no.. i had to be stuck with Nurul.

*p$q#x^y%z@*

tapi nggak apa pa la. seperrti kata sastrrawan shakespearrre,

TT WHICH A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WOULD STILL SMELL AS SWEET.






bila ngomong2 bahsa Endo, harrus rrroll urr Rs... barru kerrren. gue cakep yang benerr sih..


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:17:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com