*
*
*
Thursday, March 30


i dont know wat else to do.

i know im writing this out of anger, perhaps. disappointment maybe but a definite sense of confusion.

i dont understand ur actions. they dont seem to match your words. there seems to be sthg that u're hiding from us. its unfair! i dont understand. its unfair that i dont get to understnd.

you know i love you very very much and i know that you love me too but i cant help but doubt you sometimes. i cant trust u sometimes. there seems to be so much going on under the surface. too much.

i dont understand the meaning of it. why a six hundred dollar piece of jewelry in such times? i dont want it. i dont need it. i want a driving license and u cant, u refuse to help me out with that. and then u go out and buy me this "gift" i suppose out of impulse?

i could have done so so much more with that money.

i dont believe it.

i work so hard to earn my own keeps. i try to lift the burden off your shoulders. i am trying to help. sometimes, u make the situation sound so dire, and i feel so pressured by it. its only that i dont show. as far as possible i try not to get help from you, i dont want to be a burden(sometimes everyone seems to make me sound like one). i spend so much time n energy to try support myself through school n i believe i have done tht successfully thus far.

i am trying to be responsible for myself.

i have so much on my mind. my time is fully taken up. i feel like a ticking time bomb.

i know i dont show it but im cracking on the inside. i really am. but i know im stronger than tt and i will wake up tmr and strive on. i will wake up everyday and strive on.

i wish sometimes u'd just look at it from my view point and know wat i reali reali want.

dont think i dont appreciate ur gesture. dont think i dont appreciate u. dont think i dont appreciate the bracelet. i guess its just a qn of wrong timing.

but dont worry, u'll see a smile on my face. u'll see it on my wrists. i will think of u evrytime i see it.

sometimes i just wish u'd ask me first.


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:52:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com