*
*
*
Monday, March 20


Im soooo sleeeeepppyyy. (-,-);

Yeap.

Skipped class again. IT this time.. geez. Im a lazy bugger.

But really, some classes don't help lah. Esp. if u're sleepy. Like.. wtv the lecturer or tutor says will just whiz by like nobody's business.

Gawd. Im sooo sleepy.

Was watching brokeback again on the pc last night. No, reali, this morning.

(-_-")

Updates.

I feel so fat lah. Keep eating and eating and eating. Exercise has really really really been minimized. Geez. I hope I can regain wtv fitness I had to do contemporary.

Speaking of which, I'll b joining ilsa in may. *enthused but tired hooray*

Hmmm.. wat else?

Oh.

Im going to l'oreal later on in the evening to get a diff hairstyle. FOR FREE. Tts y I agreed to go in the first place lah. Im basically a guinea pig. Hoorah for the world. But I guess its time I get something new. Coz im getting sick n tired of looking at myself in the mirror. I never thought tt day wud come. *lethargic muahaha*.

Ooh. Made brownies yest. Going to give some lucky ppl today. So lucky. No.. im nt nice. This just happen to fall into a category of "nice gestures". But im nt nice. I AM NOT A NICE PERSON. Trust me.

*stones*

mm.. a lot of projects and assignments up. It's the final stretch.. and im so lethargic. Die lah. Die lah.

Hey. Did I just typed die lah twice?

Die lah.

I dunno how to IT project. How? Die lah.

Tmr got OB proj meeting.. and I haven't started my part of the report. Wait. I forgot which part im supposed to do. Die lah.

Aiya. Still got tt stoopid biz comm. assignment. Wahliao.

Sheeeeet. I just realized tt I have biz law presentation this wk.. n I cant come.. Ohhh.. n*b*h. mati mati.. tentu mati.

check this out: the thing tt has made me shagged

hmmm.. i wonder y its soo minah. *act stupid*

Shaggodydoodahdey.
Feel so melted today.

mm. my hair smells nice. lets watch the stars again.

Anyone wanna go gema puisi wif me?



Posted by theblackazure @ 9:43:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com