*
*
*
Friday, March 24


the philosophy of you....


someone who i can be comfortable with, someone who's comfortable with me.
someone who's into the same simple things im into,
someone who has different interests from me.
someone who wants to know abt me and doesnt talk to me just for the sake of talking.

someone i can burp and fart in front of and wouldnt even batt an eyelash.
someone who will make fun of me but know when to draw the line.
someone who i can make fun off without having to draw the line.

someone who'll "cook" with me.
someone who'll cook for me.
someone who'll make me laugh.
someone who'll make me cry because tt someone made me laugh so hard.

someone who talks.
someone who listens.
someone who sings but cant carry a tune.
someone who dances.. no. i wouldnt like that.
someone who cant dance. whose dancing would be the butt of my insults.

someone with intelligence.
someone with humour.
perhaps someone with intelligent humour.
but full of lame jokes too.

someone who knows God.

someone i cant take my eyes off.
not because tt someone is good looking.
but just because..
tt someone is MY someone.

someone with big feet.
coz i have those too.
someone who'd go shopping with me.
and understand why it's soooo hard for me to find shoes.
and guess what?
that would be the butt of his insults..

someone my family would love.
coz i love them too much.
someone my cats would love.
a new pair of hands to stroke them.

someone i can discuss politics with..
then switch topic to paris hilton.
someone who doesnt need to see me everyday, call me every night, sms me every minute.
but tt someone will be there for me without fail

someone independent..
coz that's what i am.
that's what i need.
that's who i need.

someone secure with themselves.
someone with an ego as big as mine.
but will always let me win.

someone cool.
someone hot. (even if it's in my eyes only)
someone who thinks im hot. (even if it's in tt someone's eyes only)

someone who doesnt really care about money
but will secure me a comfortable life
someone who lets me laugh when he trips and fall
and when we see naughty children fall in front of us
we'll laugh together.

someone who'll never let me fall

someone who can sense me.
someone who makes sense.
someone who will make sense for me.
coz most of the time,
i don't make any.

someone like teh tarik on a sunday evening,
comforting, enveloping every part of my body with warmth
sweet aftertaste in my mouth.

...

...

...

but this someone is a philosophy.
that may or may not come true.
like air, aura, karma.
cant see it, touch it, feel it.
but u know it's that close to you.

dear mr someone, hope someday i find you.




kita merancang tuhan menentukan.


Posted by theblackazure @ 8:46:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com