*
*
*
Thursday, March 9


"slacker!"

tts was the first thing i heard from my fren this morning. actuali, she pointed at me and screamed.. so it was more like "*points to me* SLACKER!!"

hoho.

big suprise.

anw, here i am in the access lab instead of being in econs tutorial. geez. i lost count of how many times i've skipped econs class. actuali, i tink so far i only went for 3 lessons. *died-ed*. but cant help it lah. the teacher is so wols.. and she keeps on going thru the mathematical-ish solutions and the graph. hen man leh.. and hen hen boring. *feigns a yawn*

i finally got my pay last week (YESSA!) but im not reali tt elated afterall. i've decided tt i shud stop spending on peripheral things and save so i can buy expensive, nice things for myself.

like...



this

yes yes.. i know i already have an O2.. but in my defence, this is better!!!!! its got wiFi, FM radio, flash, better resolution screen.. and... its.... BLACK!!! it looks so gorgeous, so macho, so masculine... ooooh.. its so sexay and ive got to have it!! so im gonna have it by hook or by crook. i am. i will. i must. will-i-am. muahah.

next, i'll need money for....



this...

no silly.... im not going to buy an island....... this is an island in langkawi, malaysia and me and my besties are going to go on holiday!! well, not necessarily to langkawi, but the gist of it is dat we PLAN to go to some island in msia to chill out together. this is an attempt in making full use of our youth. aka I DONT WANNA GROW UP!!

besides tt, i'll also need to save.. for....


haha.

sape lah tu..

as the astute amongst u wud have guessed by now, i need to save for driving lessons lah.. but i hav no idea how much it wud cost and wats the diff btw private n school tingie. then i also duno y they say private students failure rate is higher.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN?

so... after talking for so long, do u knoe wat the moral of the story is?

the moral of the story is....... i cant go shopping for clothes lah. my mum has not been working for a week and just to prove her point tt i have a lot of clothes, she ironed all my need-to-be-ironed shirts and folded all my other clothes n put them in my wardrobe. seriously, my wardrobe looks like it is at to give way.

i wanna work marry a rich husband and buy a large house. then i'll have a walk-in wardrobe the size of my house now.

muahahaha.

dream on.


Posted by theblackazure @ 9:32:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com