*
*
*
Saturday, March 4


some guys can't shoot straight.

haha.. learnt tt in communications class just now. ohh the things we learn.. wat a wonderful world.

but anyhoo dear beautifuls, how are u?

sorry been MIA for a while.. but ive been very very very busy with assignments this week. ok.. so its bcoz i procrastinated and didn do nuts during the break. but hey, a girl's gotta have her well deserved no-touching-of-books break ya know..

anw, all those late nites churning words out costed me. bcoz i got sick!! yea man. it was bad. the runny nose especially. it was like a faucet sia. more like a broken faucet. cannot close. haha. so my mucus was like slipping and sliding all over the place lah. i give a pet name for my mucus, i call them mucozoids coz it sounds like transformers (the robots).

*imagines self slipping n sliding in own mucozoids*

quite intresting la actuali. coz at first rite, my mucuzoid was clear ah. it reali look like water coming out of a tap. only a bit viscous lah. i didn wanna see the dr bcoz i was broke. then on thursday i cudn tahan, so i went lah to the clinic in sch. the dr is very young.. and very bald. i mean.. can see ah.. the face is very young, but his hair is so sparse! its like those proffesors with large rimmed glasses and polka dotted bow ties. tres academician chic. but anyhoo, the consultation lasted less than 3 minutes. seriously. like super super fast.
during the consultation he asked me wat colour my mucus was.. i said clear lah. then he asked me when i started coughing. i said 2 days ago. then he explained tt i was coughing because my mucozoids was actuali dripping into my throat!!!!! UBER GROSS RITE?!!! no wonder i didn become a doctor. tt wud have been a tragedy of epic proportions sia.


anw, dr [hair]doolittle (hairdo-little, get it? get it?!!! muahahahaha!) gave me like.. 5 types of medicine ah. got 1 for mucus, 2 for phlegm, cough syrup and antibiotics. the antibiotics was already $11 ah. *faints*. but altogether it was $15.50. so i guess it was a good deal.

but rite, the kewl thing was... after i started taking the medicine rite, my mucus started turning yellow sia. like some sort of Midas effect. way kewl.......

its reali amazing ah these chemical reactions in our body. i mean, its like soooo complicated u know and seeing how complicated it is just strengthens my faith. seriously, i may sound like a bimbo and my blog may sound like the "Talking Point(less)" show, but these things make me think. they make me tic.

and then of course there are the reactions u cant reali explain. the stuff tt just happens and cause a stir of emotions frm somewhere deep within. like.. the feeling js bursts out from ur guts and then u get a rush of blood to the head.

aaaah. tts wat they call the birds and the bees.

but now im better. yeah. so can go eat ice cream and chocolate and old chang kee and toffee and milo and ice blended frappucino and fries and keropoks!!

yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by theblackazure @ 2:51:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com