*
*
*
Sunday, April 30


MY 3 MONTHS SORTA PLAN



To read (in random order):

The Hobbit
The Devil Wears Prada
The Da Vinci Code
All my backdated TIME mag issues
Vogue Spring Summer 06 (US edition)
Golf for Dummies OR the Idiot's Guide to Golf

To watch (in mostly the correct order):

Take the Lead
Paradise Now (international movie)
Inside Man (tt Clive Owens flick)
The Da Vinci Code
X Men: The Last Stand
Pirates of the Carribean 2 ( JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

To meet up with:
Veena
Nurul
Joyce
Nicole
Janet n Si Qi
Hulubalangz
My Dance Minahs
The Hims

To shop at:
House of Japan
Bugis Village
Salvation Army
Far East Plaza
Fox, G2000 & U2 Warehouse Sale
Bossini Kids- Sesame Street Tshirts!

To do:
Get fit & healthy
-drink 500 ml of water every morning
-drink 1 l of water throughout the rest of the day
-small meals on short time intervals
-jog.. bring dad along. tt dude needs to lose weight!
Get spiritual
Get jiggy (with reeza n ilsa)
Get money (work it)





all systems go starting May 3rd.


Posted by theblackazure @ 1:21:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com