*
*
*
Tuesday, April 25


today i crashed thru my personal level of selekeh-ness (sloppyness).

i went to sch in my super crumpled, oversized faded green hang ten tshirt and khaki cargos which i rolled up. i couldnt be bothered to brush my hair so i just tied it up n pinned evrything back. no powder no nothing, plus, i have this pimple on my nose bridge.

i looked like a freaking contractor la. n i actuali walked all the way frm south spine to the north spine. oh wait. i even had lunch at cafe by the quad.

and the worst thing was, I WASNT STARED AT!!

the horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the campus is dysfunctional i tell u. N I LOVE IT. for the first time, i reali felt like an ntu student. u know la ntu ppl. baggy tshirt, shorts and flip flops kind. its so.. chill.. so laid back..

so.... me.


Posted by theblackazure @ 10:03:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com