*
*
*
Thursday, April 13


wooh. 10 days since i last updated. THE HORROR!

haha. im in the midst of exam ba.. had my first paper just now, OB (organisational behaviour). jia lat la.. i didn finish BOTH my 20 marks questions. And the worse thing is, i actually have a lot of things to write about.. i just didn have time..

actuali my fault also la.. i took a long time to get started.. like.. when i flip over the paper rite, my engine havent start yet ah. so i reli spent a freakin long time on the first question ah.. like 40 mins liddat. BLIMEY.

so.. there goes my A. Bye-bye. *watches A fly out the window*

daymmn. hungry ah. its 12 midnight exactly. i feel like eating nasi lemak with crispy fried chicken and 3 spoons of sambal. daymmn.

i have econs paper on tuesday.. sooo got no mood to do that paper. its like sooo.. eeiyer..

DANCE NITE is coming up!!

im excited abt it.. i dunno la.. i just get a kick out of performing, esp dancing.. like.. im so in love with dancing, it reali makes me happy. and altho the costume makes my butt look GIGANORMOUS, and the make up makes me look like a freakin geisha(the ugly one, not the pretty one) i always feel good when im up there with my pals just entertaining the crowd. im so proud of the nj malay dance team. the team has really redefined the malay dance CCA. one will never have such an experience. i mean, think abt it.. a bunch of chinese and malay kids learning from the most innovative malay dance coach ever, with a 26 yr old teacher and a super enthusiastic peranakan nearly middle-aged teacher as teacher in charge. fuh. wat a mix i tell u.

heard the debate between the MM and the cynic group of young ppl? its on CNA on Sunday at 730 pm. tt one must watch ah. confirm more exciting than the man u arsenal match last week sia.

speaking of soccer, cant wait to see the brazillian line up this year. wow. definitely going to be fantastic. GIGI all the way!! (gigi's my pet name for ronaldhino btw)

faint ah.. another 2 weeks may already. time FLIES man. it really FLIES.

i shall be putting up my SUPER-UNATTAINABLE birthday wish list soon, just like i do every year. so watch this space.

ok. lets all now appreciate the brilliance of curt kobain.



Lithium-Nirvana

I'm so happy cause today
I've found my friends ...They're in my head
I'm so ugly, but that's okay,
cause so are you ...We've broken our mirror
Sunday morning is everyday for all I care ...
And I'm not scared
Light my candles, in a daze
cause I've found god
Yeah (x6)

I'm so lonely but that's okay,
I shaved my head... And I'm not sad
And just maybe I'm to blame for all I've heard...
But I'm not sure
I'm so excited,
I can't wait to meet you there...
But I don't care
I'm so horny, but that's okay...My will is good
Yeah(x6)(x2)

I like it - I'm not gonna crack
I miss you - I'm not gonna crack
I love you - I'm not gonna crack
I killed you - I'm not gonna crack



still waiting for someone to buy me a helicopter. Donald...


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:57:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com