*
*
*
Monday, May 8


Hey kids.. I'm on the mert on the way home from work.. Reali got nothing better to do so i decided to blog..

I know i know.. I shud be doing something constructive like reading or wat not.. But i brought "the hobbit" today and it's in large print and looks like an enid blyton book and i look at least 21 with this collared shirt and faux suede bag.. so i decided not to read the book coz i've yet to see an adult read the hobbit. In large print. In public. So.. Yea..

Looking at my reflection in the mrt window(we're currently underground) I tink i look like a caterer. White shirt rolled til elbow, black corduroy pants , cheap watch.. Oh yea.. Might i add tt i'm sitting between two guys, one reeking of cigarette, one with too much flowery cologne. One too old one wearing too much cologne.. Men..

Work wasn't tt bad.. In fact, it was damn slack.. N believe it or not.. I kept asking for more work coz i had nothing to do. (yes yes.. I hear the gasps and shrieks). well, maybe when i realise tt i'm working for less than 50 bucks a day i'll stop working so hard.. Colleagues are nice and all above 40 except one.. Who has 2 children.. Yea.. Not exactly the zouk crowd. Well, at least they're nice.


me. office. bored.


Their canteen food's too salty.. Sodium causes water retention which causes bloatedness. Not fun when u're having period. Which is another reason why it's not possible to read my time mag. Coz it's in my bag along with an entire pack of u-know-wat.. and again, im sitting between two of the he-kind.

I reali shud get a license.. This sweet smoky smell is making of nauseas. Nauseated. Yea, wtv.
Omg! There's a dude reading freakin harry potter! And he's at least 21. Either tt or overgrown. whoa. so grown ups who read fanctasy DO exist.

and now, I shall secretly snap a picture of him.




Actuali he looks young la.. The barely 21 look.

We're at Jurong East now.. Smoky old guy has just left and now smoky young guy trying to cover smoky smell with cheap cologne has taken over. Not bad la.. Smells like talcum powder.. oh. So he works for swensens.. Hmm.. A common ground! We both look like we work as food DAMNIT! Someone just stepped on my toes! Bloody nugget....


Lakeside.. ok kiddos, time to sign off, cya later alligator.


Posted by theblackazure @ 6:32:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com