*
*
*
Friday, May 5


ok. i just found a 3 week job. k la. not i find one la. my fren found for me.

its 6 per hour for 3 weeks. not bad rite.

so shud i take it?

decisions decisions.

i tink i shud take it. rite?

oh wait. i forgot to say.. its in kaki bukit.

*DIES*

nt bad la. i dun mind actuali.. i can read during travel time.

i tink i shud take the job.

rite?

its 3 weeks onli mah. wont die one ah.

its some shipping tingie ah. like dunno follow-up on some shipping something ah.

entahla. i pun tak faham.

but i shud take the job rite?

i tink i shud take the job.

ok. i shall take the job.

rite.

i think im quite lucky lor. somehow opportunities seem to like knocking on my door. i shudn complain u know. omg. i reali shudn. *smacks self silly*

but ah. opportunities always knock at the last minute.. so mean.

nehmind, i shall strike while the iron is hot. work=money=license=freedom to drive=ability to drive to ulu parts of singapore for warehouse sale=shopping!!

incorrigible. yes. tts what i am.

went to watch mi3 yest. nt bad la. expected it to b gd anyway. the thing is, i watched all the trailers so i knew most of the action sequences.. so like.. the effect is not so wow la. if u know wat i mean. nevermind, i tink i sound a bit incoherent rite now. the effects of too much sleep.

my hair stinks. i shud go wash my hair.

ooh. i saw the pirates of the carribean: dead man's chest billboard. I WANTED TO TAKE IT HOME!! johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!! even orlando looked hot! i tink he's a bit meatier now. thank god for tt. i cant wait for 11 july!!!!!!!! arrrrrrrr.....

ok. i shall go wash my hair now.








i cant believe im going to work.


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:44:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com