*
*
*
Tuesday, September 5


hi!

i feel happy.. i dunno why..

maybe its bcoz i just shut out all negative feelings. altho ive been doiung things tt i may not be proud off, i just feel happy.

there's room to be forgiven.

at least im just being who i am.

i am standing up for myself.

im proud of me.

im happy.

genuinely.

:)

i'd like to thank you for trusting me, giving me personal space and for pretending like u dont read my blog.

thank my age old frens who've always been there, standing by me. no matter how unreasonable i can b at times. i am the first person to realise how much of an ass i can b. those who knew me since p5, sec 1, sec 3, j1. u know who u are.

thanks to the new ppl in my life who has brighten up my day with their wit, humour and charm. making me feel special some times. i probably do not deserve it. nonetheless, i appreciate it. a lot.

im so happy im happy.


Pics frm Akulturasi


pics of the set & rehearsals







i am the blurry image tt appears in the 2 above pics. haha.



pics with my dancing kakis













Group shot





Pics with the great friends who came to support

















last but not least, 2 adorable men.






also a gerzillion thanks to mrs tan, prof tan, miss khoo and the dozens of nj peeps. we rock. and shah! i want our photos! hee2.


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:12:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com