*
*
*
Wednesday, September 20


UPDATES!

waaah. someboday so bz rite... until ignore her blog and all. sum more so serious. wahliao. pls la. *rolls eyes*

workload is somehow reali heavy this sem. and try as i might, im finding it rather difficult to score for my projects and presentations. it can be disheartening at times, but.. sigh.

actuali i feel hyper sia. i tink its bcoz of the goreng pisang i had this morning. i had THREE lor.. then i brought some and put it in someone's locker lor. so someone can eat. so someone can do well for test.

aiya. but my magic bananas din work la. someone's not feeling too good abt the test. but its ok la. I also got C for my bm 212 assignment. YES. C loh. nabeh.. spend so much time of it still get C. fpissed ok..

ouh. i just got back from this "lunch" thingie we're supposed to have with the vice dean of my school. i say "lunch" and not lunch coz we din reali get to eat la. its like.. the vice dean was there along with the sub dean and the dean of marketing. then like there was about 18 of us altogether, and so 6 in each grp. i got the grp with the vice dean and my fav minah (tts u, inez) inside. quite interesting la. and of course, as usual, i was the only malay there. i mean, i dun even feel odd anymore coz im like so used to being the onli malay in class lor. dun care aredi.

to think of it rite, we were cheated!!! its more like they're conducting a free focus group session loh. yes hor! to think abt it, it was! the 6-8 members per grp, the mediator, the letting ppl interact at comfortable distances, homogeinity in subjects, informal setting.. gASP!! so now i know tt "lunch" has a lot of connotations behind it. to think tt i was so daft.

oh. not much of a surprise ay.. *box u*

anw, besides being daft, i tink im quite cuckoo also ah. u know we have this "e-learning week" ah at nbs. so lectures for some subjects would be conducted virtuali.. so no need to come to sch la. on the poster it says its the week from 2-6 oct.. or sthg liddat la. the thing is, i thought it was this week lor!! so i happy happy skip my ab 213 lecture and stay and home yesterday. muahahahha. tragic sia.

so i thought that u know.. the blondness has sort of leaked into my scalp and through my skull, into my brain. reali, i told u before wat, i cud feel myself becoming dumber by the day. so i decided that it is time to GET BACK TO MY ROOTS *echo echo echo*. aiya. actuali long time nvr cut hair already la. so hand itchy2 want to go cut hair la. but seeing the condition of my bleached hair against the dark roots was rather horrid, i might as well dye it dark again rite. rite? of course im rite la.

so i went to kimage at pioneer mall to get my hair cut by terence. terence (liew) is the senior hairstylist at kimage pioneer mall and he's damn good! and damn nice! and he will like talk to u and explain to u like.. y he cut liddat liddat.. wat are the chemical compounds in hair dye that makes ur hair got colour, y u shud use cold water instead of warm water to wash ur hair.. all tt la. so actuali i enjoy the process of getting the haircut itself, tho i must say, he is a damn gd hair stylist la. his cuts are very nice and very easy to manage ah. so its very very suitable for sloppy ppl like me.

furthermore, u can reali see him enjoy his work la. he will like, u know, take his time to cut ur hair and reali wash it til squeky clean and like blow it til like super nice and straight but not like arrow straight but like natural straight. tinkcharlize theron. ya. like straight but not straight. the hair, mean. then he will have this like.. grin on his face.. sorta like grimace.. u know, the purple thing at mcdonalds.

no? k, bygones.

anyhoo, the cut + wash + dye + treatment + membership is abt $135. burnt a whole in my ever-shrinking pocket but actuali quite value for money la. then the membership is valid for 2 yrs and is transferable. means rite, if u wanna go cut hair at kimage then u can just ask me for my card lo. ok? oh ya. monday and dunno wat day got 20% discount. and its like at any kimage oso can la. so dun shy shy cat k. just ask. *wink*

kudos to someone for showing patience, being there for 3 hours. haha. so grumpy. fasting somemore. tu lah.. da cakap toksah ikut, nak ikut jugak (there, see i say dun need to follow, still want to follow). nehmind, wat doesnt kill u makes u stronger. thanks for accompanying me.

k.. so lets have one minute of silence to say goodbye to my old hair.

Rest in Pieces.

kla. type2 so long a bit hungry oso. i shall take my leave and have my lunner then (thats lunch + dinner).

until next time, i bid thee adieu.


Posted by theblackazure @ 4:05:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com