*
*
*
Saturday, October 7


ARRRRRRR!!

hey world!! *jumps up n down, squeals, waves!*

hee2.

as u can see..... im waaaaaay waaaaaaay off tt depresssive mood i've had the past several days. Blame it on hormones man.. tt little thing we all like to call "mrs estrogen". She sucks ya know.. capable of makin us feel lousy and moody for no apparent reason. Down with mrs estrogen!! Yargghhh!

anw, im back to my happy happy"JOOOYYY to the world" self! and i would first like to apologise to all my friends whose msges i didn reply... IM SO SORRY. i shud be shot. but the problem is, i did feel like i was shot. hence the song. but then again, maybe its just because i love kill bill! hee2.

speakin of which, i wanna be uma thurman!! isnt it great to b like uma thurman? she's so like gorgeous and tall.. and the best thing is, she was once with ethan hawke!! NYEAaahhh!! anyway, did u know tt she's Buddhist? so is Richard Gere.. and like Uma Thurman's dad is like some monk or sthg.. and their family and Richard Gere does a lot to fund the abbots in like Tibet and stuff. and Uma's name is some Hindu or Sanskrit name or sthg coz like her family lived in India for like dunno how many years ah. Then her middle name is Karuna. Cool rite! oh ya. then did u know tt Ethan Hawke is also a writer and he actuali dedicated a book to her using her middle name. anyway, im sure they broke up just because he's too tall for her. i mean, just look at nicole kidman n tom cruise!! therefore, i conclude that Tall girl- Short guy romances do not work. Thank u.

But u know wat i looooove about Uma Thurman??? She has SIZE 11 feet!!! yey! big footed ppl rocks!!

anw, enough about Uma.. let's talk about... hmmm... ME. (MUAHAHAHA)

i tink i feel sooooo relieved coz i like finally finally managed to find the time to clean my room and move my furniture all around!! and im like gonna get rid of my study table (coz i dont study at my table.. wait.. i hardly ever study! haha!) and im gonna like donate it to my tuition center. so now when tt study table is out i can just get a bookshelf for all my stuff and best of all, i can get a new clothes rail to hang my clothes!! so i can have more space.. so i can buy more clothes!!! YEYEYEYYEYEY!! *clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap*

yaaa... coz rite, right now rite, my closet is like sooo gonna drop down already la... its like.. not messy lor.. i like totally fold my clothes nice nice and like iron all of those tt needs to be ironed and stuff. but its like so cramped together lor. coz last time rite, my dad decided to buy me this 2-door wardrobe, then i got say lor "2 door onli where got enough?!" then rite, he never believe me lor. but see!! its true!! my wardrobe goin to "piciak"(pecah) liao. dont believe? come i show u.





The seemingly innocent looking 2-door closet.

When we open it.. we dont see skeletons....

we see.....

*deep breath*




GASP!!

clothes!!

hee3.. u can see my baju raya in the picture!! *points*




seems quite harmless realli.. but considering how lackadaisical i am about other stuff, im quite anal when it comes to organising my clothes and accessories.. i categorise them according to categories and colours. hmm. difficult to explain. read on.

DISCLAIMER: some parts of the wardrobe have been omitted due to NC-16 reasons. =]



as u can see.. on the left door i hung this basket cointaining my contact lenses, talcum powder and stuff. then u can see my many2 belts hanging at the bottom. on the right door, i hang my long long beaded necklaces and stuff. altho the clip hanger thing keeps dropping....

the clothes
1) the baju kurungs, kebayas, pant suits and such. basically the kenduri/orang kahwin clothes.
2) office wear, kurtas, long sleeved shirts and the like.
3) jackets, blazers and work pants/khakis.
4) these are the stuff tt i usuali wear.. tshirts and stuff. also for cloths tt cannot be hung on the hanger coz some clothes will stretch or lose its shape if u leave them on the hanger.

the level 1 rack


1) cargos, jeans and fat pants
2) saline solution
3) aromatic candle, courtesy of a certain Miss Woodford
4) (top portion partially covered by a black shirt) this are the stuff i have which are short-ish. its like soooo leceh to find clothes tt fit me coz its like if the size is just nice then it'll be a bit short (blame it on long torso).. or if its like the right length then its big.. or like the collar is big and loose... always liddattttt.... its not my fault tt i was born disproportionate okkaayy.. grrrrr..
5) the stack of cloths which are like decent.
6) tank tops. i like to wear tanks under my clothes coz like i said, some of it is shortish or the neck is big-gish.. so the tanks provide extra coverage..
7) some belts and stuff from the clip hanger things tt keep dropping...




left door *points to contact lenses stuff*




right door

and that's still not it!! hee2/ i also use the top shelf of my "study" table for my accesories!




1) shades.
2) things tt can make me smell nice but i dont usuali use coz i prefer the smell of soap and shampoo.
3) bangles bangles.. i see dolphins....
4) headbands, hairbands and beanies
5) watches, beaded bracelets, the more "atas" jewellery
6) earrings, rings, pins, hair pins and more earrings

Muahahha! so now u see wat my wardrobe is like =]. next time when i finish doing up my whole room then i 'll show u more..

for now, let's watch I dream by Taufik Batisah, eh, no, Leann Rimes.. eh.....



hmmmm...

=p


Posted by theblackazure @ 4:21:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com