*
*
*
Friday, October 13


top of the mornin' mateys!

AHOY!

no.. not chips ahoy.. OI. fasting la. morning morning think of food already.. Ish3.

GARRh.

i cant re-sleep lor. i have a presentation later on in the afternoon n im pretty freaked coz its like 10 freakin percent of the course n there's like onli 2 of us. hohohohoho. im confident but just worried la so i keep going over the presentation over and over again in my head until now i cant sleep!! and yesterday i spent like from 8 pm til like 12 midnight doing up the slides. ya. usuali i'd onli take like 2 to 2 1/2 hrs for a grp presentation but this is like double the time. have to admit la, its bcoz i'm anal when it comes to like reports or powerpoints. i like have to make sure tt everything is perfect. i dunno y la. perhaps im just weird. haha. yeah. Perhaps. anw, this time there's like 37 slides.. and my slides are from 2- 11. we have about 7.5 mins each to present so i dunno how my fren is gonna cover 36-10= 26 slides in tt amt of time.

but then again. tt is her sluardalam ah. i did my part already.. actuali, i did more than wat i was supposed to do anw, so.. yup its every man for himself. or rather, every woman for herself.

alas, i tink there are better things to worry about this morning.. like.. what to wear..

i'm supposed to present as a management trainee for the PR department of a bank.. like.. wtf right. wat am i supposed to wear sia. i dun have a suit. BELOM BELI (haven't buy). if the school wants me to present in the suit then they can jolly well sponsor me or provide an ATTIRE LOAN (much like a computer loan). they tink i can suka2 throw money to buy suit ijit? hekk ah. TAKDE MASE(no time).

kla. actuali i do want a suit la. the problem is, ongkos nya nggak ada (money no enough).. so not my fault right.. the best i can do is put on some decent office wear. anw, bank uniforms are like so ewww. hello.... tts y i went into marketing okkay.. not B&F. bleargh.

ah nehmind la. i shud do better for my presentation in order to make up for not wearing a suit right. i think can la (insyaAllah). hohohohoho. later im having my first Career Prep session. its this thing where ppl come in to teach u wat to wear and stuff. and personal grooming. like huh.. u want me to spend 3 hrs every Friday morning to learn abt personal grooming? and its onl 1 AU? I can learn personal grooming from my cat ok. Thinking about the lesson makes me bored already. c'mon la. 3 hrs sia. cant they make it snappy?

I can.

Here's my take on good personal grooming for business.

1. Bathe everyday - soap & shampoo pls
2. Brush teeth, wash face
3. Hair must comb.. no irritating fringe or flyaway hair
4. Ear must dig
5. Nose must blow
6. If wearing sleevelss, shave armpit
7. If sweaty, use deoderant
8. Make sure clothes have been washed or at least, smell good
9. Iron clothes
10. Wear proper shoes. preferably black/brown leather.
11. Ladies with hairy legs shud wear pants. if they insist on wearing skirts, pls shave. and PLS. pls, i beg u not to let ur leg hair grow out in stubs. OMG. tt is like.. the worstest.
12. men : socks MANDATORY and long. i dont want to see leg hair. as afore mentioned, it is the worstest.
ladies : pantyhose optional
13. appropriate accessories. do not over-bling.
14. proper bag, preferably black/brown leather and branded.

tts it ba. more importantly is ur confidence. and if u can wear sthg tt is unique but still tasteful, then tts where u score points ma.. aiyo. liddat also need to take 6 X 3 = 18 hrs tp teach. Y?

y?

Y?????

anw, i still hav to go coz they take attendance.

yuck.


Posted by theblackazure @ 8:00:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com