*
*
*
Sunday, December 17


Freefall

Have u tried to freefall?
Letting go of all u have
No control
Just let go..

Have you tried to freefall?
When all plans fail
No future in sight
Relinquish to the light

Who's to say they are cowards
For they dare face the unknown
Of what is going to happen
Of how much it will hurt


Have you tried to freefall?
Is the pain quick?
Is it severe?
Or is it both?

And when the cold sets in
Do u shiver?
Or just feel numb?

Does death linger around?
And hang like a miasma
Denigratingly
Over you

Have u tried to freefall?
When ur heart is broken
Not for the first time

They beckon u over
Whisper sweetness in ur ears
Urging u to let go
With a push, ever slightly so

"Everything has an end."
they murmur

Have you tried to freefall?
And mend urself back again?
After losing all u want

Like the boy who drives u insane.



-Nia Dijam-


Posted by theblackazure @ 9:48:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com