*
*
*
Wednesday, February 28


i went to visit Mrs Tan & the dancers on Sunday. As usual, they were there at PA frm 830. i arrived at 10 with JP Banquet kueh lopez and some snacks. anw, themrstan was totally surprised coz i din tell her i was coming.. only jo knew. i sat at the blackbox and watched them practice.. laughing.. being scolded by cikgu.. BOY, HOW I MISS THOSE TIMES.

this yr, they're sending out 2 groups for SYF. its divided into the IP group and JC grp. THEY'RE FREAKING AWESOME!! hee2. 6 weeks left to SYF and both dances are half done! haha. like.. wats new rite? and i heard tt cikgu has 9 schs this sem. okayy. no wonder he looks so stressed. oh ya. n the ILSA perf coming up in March rite?

but back to the kiddos.. but they're really funtastic.. very energetic! and they dont sweat! like seriously.. they were like jumping and rolling and all tt.. but not sweating! and i walked frm kallang mrt to PA and i was already sweating buckets ah.

here's the rehearsal video for a Mendaki performance by the IP group. FYI, there's 8 of them, 2 chinese girls, one half malay-half arabic but doesnt speak malay (she speaks chinese) and the rest are vietnamese. YUP. ALL the boys frm the IP grp are Vietnamese. Watch! Watch! they're great!



Posted by theblackazure @ 2:43:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com