*
*
*
Monday, May 14


I had my first day at RM today and the club is so pretty! Can't say the same about the offices though, but the staff were nice and very passionate about serving the best. I hope I'll be able to do more as the weeks come by. =]

was told tt I had to take the transport from Jurong East at 7.05, so i left home around 6.35 for JE. then, I realise that the bus travels past Nanyang CC (the one opposite city harvest church there) around 730.. so i can might as well take from there right!! so tt wud mean tt tmr i can leave home around 7.10.. can sleep half hour longer. yeah! reached there at 8 and looked for our PA supervisor. she took us for a tour to show the facility of the marina and the club house and function rooms and all tt. it was so nice! the marina is freakin gorgeous in the morning and i love the view. we even got to go in and see the club boat which has 2 cabins and cost like 700 bucks to rent for a day.. and then there's the smell of the sea! yes, i love it man.. reminded me of my days as daddy' little fishermen friend.

u know how u usuali just get a quick tour of where the file cabinets are? haha. this wasnt like that at all. she reali took the trouble to explain stuff to us, about the boats and wat nots and even the history and finance stuff of the club and the company. oh yes, all that at the restaurant there (she treated us to breakfast and coffee) overlooking the woowweee view!

so basically rite, we started "work" around 10+ la. i was assigned to the banqueting and events dpt and i din do anything lor! they gave me some bridal mags which they advertise in for me to read. and tts just wat i did til lunch! lunch was canteen food la. its ok ok but its considered good la for a free meal. after lunch, i helped to put together the promotions/sales package for the wedding banquets. waaaaa! cost a freaking bomb ah! but i reali reali reali tink that the 15-20k spent for a wedding there is worth it, especially the outdoor wedding, i mean for the rich ppl la.. its held at a place overlooking the marina at sunset and its in the west ah, so the sun set is damn nice!!

then after tt, i had nothing to do again.. just sat there and stoned and read mags while they went for meeting. then they came back and asked me to help prepare the place cards for tmr very cheena VIP event, then 5 oclock, go home time! punch card, wait for transport bus to move (approx 5.20 pm and every hour after tt) drop at Nanyang CC and walk home.. wheeee!

so tt my day today, lets see wat tmr brings!


ps: i sound so minah today, i also dunno y.


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:20:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com