*
*
*
Wednesday, May 30


morning! guess who's 21?

that would be.... moi.

woot!

Got a few well wishes yesterday, many of which urged me to grow up, act my age, be wiser etc etc. JEALOUS ppl. HOHOHOHOHOHOHO.

i'll still b the same childish person i have always been, someone who expects my loved ones to care for me and sayang sayang me.. someone who tells lame jokes and laughs at them myself.. i'll just probably become more boring as i grow older. as of now, i refuse to participate in groups, clubs and societies.. im just not into being "happening" anymore. i guess i dont need that kind of sense of belonging coz i have found my niche. and then there's worklife. one more year to graduation! aaaarh!

i cant believe im 21. partly because i remember when i was young, my perception of 21 yr olds was that they were like sooooooo old. but i dun feel old leh. i feel about 17ish. like.. i can handle myself but i still need my parents. i'm still vry lovey dovey with my parents. i hug and kiss them and hold their hands in public. but they still dunno about ody. seriously. totally clueless. muahahahahahha.

ou ya. speaking of the folks.. u can say that ur parents gave u a gold necklace, an expensive watch, a treat at a fine restaurant for ur 21st. but u cant say that they gave u a Mont Blanc. I can. hee2.

hee2.

alamak. they called for a meeting. k.. bye..


Posted by theblackazure @ 8:54:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com