*
*
*
Sunday, May 13


tomorrow's the so-called big day, the start of le proffesional attachment in tt-place-in-Tuas-where-ppl-park-their-boats-and-yachts.. its a bittersweet feeling.. bitter because it feels like its too soon and i feel like i havent spent enough time with my friends and loved ones. sweet because i get a chance to work in a country club.. see how its run and stuff. i tink the experience will b very useful in future and it wud look pretty good in my resume (but not as good as MNCs lah) especially if i decide to do sthg along those line.

im ready for it, ready to work hard and ready for the office hours once more. kinda reminded of my days in Emtec.. and i actually enjoyed myself, so hopefully i'll have nice ppl around me. but at the very least, i have joy (as in Joy Tham..) to share the excitement with (but she's way more excited than me). I'll b working in the conference n events department.. probably helping out with their marketing and publicity stuff. again, useful to learn about the MICE(Meetings, Incentive travel, Conventions & Events) sector, a viable growth potential (my personal belief) for the tourism industry.

with a lot of the seniors unofficially graduated and planning their grad trips, i find myself thinking abt myself in a years' time. looking ahead to my graduation, hopefully i'll b able to secure a place in this kinda line coz with the IR and F1 and all the leisure/entertainment stuff coming up, it would b a good bandwagon to jump into.. it may be hard work, but im guessing its less mundane and more challenging (esp creatively) than the regular 9 to 5.

speaking of which, my work hours are 8 to 5 and i'd prolly b working on Sats too.. which i dont totally mind la.. for now at least. then there's also FYP with sz and minah..

my clothes have been ironed.. but i still feel a bit like.. errrrrrr.. u know? tt kind of feeling? i wont say tt im nervous la, i just dun know wat to expect in terms of the ppl there. hopefully i can b nice n the ppl will like me and not b so like atas until i dun understand. who knows, i might get a chance to sample caviar from an ivory spoon.. haha. rite -_-'

tmr im gonna wear the creme victorian blouse with black pants.. tink first day must wear long sleeve la.. looks more presentable. i tot work there can wear beachwear. haiya. i need to psyche myself up, to tell myself that even tho the pay is quite miserable and i might have to do a lot of sai kang, i will learn sthg from it. yes. tink positive, THAT i would do..

okaie. so.. wish me the best of luck, i hope i'll b able to update again tmr..


Posted by theblackazure @ 2:34:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com