*
*
*
Tuesday, May 1


woot. exams are over for me, so, naturally i went shopping. (yey)


anw, my last paper ended yest at 3ish, afterwhich i went to pick my mum up from work and where i found (by 'found', i meant, walked past it, saw it, gravitated towards it and asked for the largest size available) a decent pair of shoes.

by decent, i mean its not like super trendy but more conservative.. something to wear with le power suits.. ooo lala oui oui. anyway, SURPRISE!!! they had my size! woot woot!

well.. actuali they din exactly have the design i wanted but something reali close.. so i was happy.. woooot! i shopped a lil' more, mostly for food and tibits then went for my tuition from 730 to 930.


less than 12 hours later, i was back at the tuition centre for a 3 hr marathon class. today is labour day. yes yes, i do realise that. but i have brought forward lessons (ie, they dont have lessons for 2 weeks after their SA1 exams) so... yeap, 6 hrs back to back of screaming over p4 and p5 students. no joke i tell u.

anyhoot, right after i got back home from work the folks wanted to take me out to buy clothes. YES!! do not rub ur eyes or attempt to reread the previous sentence again! the folks wanted to take me out to buy some clothes!!!


so we went to JE coz initially i wanted to tailor a pair of pants (since my hip to butt to waist to leg ratio is not exactly the best proportion la har..) but in the end we came across this shop called "BEGA" which sold office wear. haha! i was so appalled by the name! BEGA! like beggar! as opposed to BOSS? hahahahhahhahhahaha.

as always, i nonchalantly tried a jacket on and my parents suddenly became like so excited la. they thought it was reali nice and after looking in the mirror, i thought so too. in my mind i was like.. dang! we shud do this more often balls! (FYI, i've recently concretised another voice in my head so there's 2 of us and we "talk" to each other alot these days. its my alter ego and she's NOTTAY! meowwww...)


so, in the end, i bought (or rather, i was treated to) a complete suit, jacket, pants and blouse.. the blouse is super super nice and tres chic! it has the Chloe collection victorian feel.. kinda looks like this..


the one in the pic is by viktor & rolf selling at approx 335 pounds. the one i got was long sleeved, with a laced detailed cuff and its only $29!!!!! well.. i dont usually say "its only" when stuff are above my threshold of $18, but since the kaching wasnt coming out of my pocket, i was like "WA!! SO NICE!! ONLY $29!!" yalah, once in a while my father wan to treat me seh.

anw, for those 3 pieces (victorian-esque blouse, jacket and pants), it was $124.. actually it was supposed to be cheaper coz the pants are cheap, but i din wan the cheap pants coz the cut was not nice.. so i insisted on the $46 pair instead. so now, i have 3 pairs of pants which cost more than $20! woot!

anw, im happy coz i got to purchase sthg realli nice and sthg tt looks like it came from Chloe (IF i was rich, it would be my choice designer brand, closely followed by cacharel.. i can sooo see myself in their clothes). for now, it will do!!

yup. so tt was tt and just FYI again, i just went online shopping and bought some v nice pins! i was sooo into earrings last time but i have too many already.. now im into pins!! its soooo circa the rolling stones!! woot!



i ordered the ones in the first row of the pic, the rest are mostly out of stock or i din like them. but the ones i ordered i like a lot!!!! hee hee. but still, im trying to find the pin that Drew wore in her music and lyrics movie.. it damn nice!!




if u know where to find it tell me k?!! i sooooooo love the style in this pic! i tink it indie.. not tt im trendy but i tink its coming into trend now.. the vest and the suspenders. nic wud tink tt its so last season coz she loved her vest last sem.. haha. u know la these SADM ppl.. very the fashionable one.. but anw, this is one of the rare recent trends tt i like. (im so thankful that the legging trend is gonna fade soon.. cant stand ppl wearing leggings as pants! eeeeewww!!) anw, girls shud all dress up like this! so cute!!


Posted by theblackazure @ 11:26:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com