*
*
*
Thursday, June 7


morning. the lonesome office girl has decided to blog.

its not like i have nothing to do. now i have quite a number of things to do. i even have to do something for my boss's presentation which i doubt i'll get any credit for. he'll probably go "Good.. very clear". ya. yey clap clap right. if i so good then giv me extra pay ah.

hee2.

im v bad right. ekchelli now also im trying to kill some time for another 40 mins or so til my other colleagues come in. then they'll see me working hard. MUAHAHAHA.

Father's Day is coming and I've decided to celebrate the old man this year. dun u just realise that dads are sort of forgotten. like, we always kick up a big fuss for our mums on mother's day, for our lovers on valentine's day and even for our teachers on teacher's day. but somehow, father's day tends to be a neglected affair. and on seeing that my dad really deserves more than a lil' respect, I shall be the one celebrating his day. i forgot what we did last year but i remember tt the previous year i cooked for him (and only him) an entire meal. I made caesar salad for starters, fish and chips for main course and white chocolate and raspberry muffin for dessert.

this year, im thinking of bringing my parents to carousel at royal plaza on scotts for a hi-tea. heard that the canapes and desserts there are nice and they have a chocolate fountain too. i tink cost wise, it should be around $28 per pax. dun know if its nett of ++ ah. i dun wan to take my brother along coz he's such a scrooge. ever since he's gonna get married right, he never make the effort to treat us to dinner or anything. tt time when we went to eatzi for my birthday, my dad was the one who paid for me in the end. which is the reason y i wan to start a mid term savings plan soon, so tt at least i have a cash kitty when i wan to get married. but tts another story altogether.

yup. i tink maybe go next sunday ah, 17 June. but ekchelli i dunno when is father's day ah. shud be the 3rd week of June.

then my dad's bday is in august.. i tink im gonna buy a heart rate monitor watch for him coz he's very into heart rate n blood pressure and stuff. (did u know tt we have that blood pressure machine at home? the one tt doctors use where u need to use stethoscope and pump the thing. so semangat kan?) the thing is, i dunno whether i'll have money then la. hee2.

but between now and then there are still a couple of bdays tt i HAVE to celebrate (no choice.. sadly. hee2) which means i expect to eat a lot of cake! yey!


Posted by theblackazure @ 8:18:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com