*
*
*
Friday, June 22


this morning was so eventful!

it started off with me wearing a t-shirt (and cardigan over it) instead of a shirt or a blouse coz i know im supposed to help rearrange the files for the president's "spot check". apparently, the guy is a lawyer, so he's very particular about the filing system. i mean, he can afford it la coz lawyers have filing clerks wat. over here we have to do everything ourself ya know. so my look today is pretty casual.. the going shopping kinda look. as i went out, i realise tt i couldn wear my heels coz it looks weird against wat im wearing, so i decided to wear my gladiator-esque sandals instead. so tt was event number 1. my first time going for work in casual clothes.

event number 2 happened as we were waiting for the co. transport to pick us up. usuali my fren benett (nbs accounting also doing PA there) would be there a couple of minutes after me. the bus is slated to arrive at 7.26am but usuali it will come like 10 minutes later. we're all supposed to be there about 5 mins before the slated time of arrival la but i will usualli arrive at 7.25 liddat coz i know the bus will come only 10 mins later. sometimes it will come even later.. around 7.45 liddat. benett usuali arrives at 7.30.

today, the bus came at like 7.28! hee2. so technically, it was the first time the bus is on time!! haha. so wat happened was benett wasnt there yet when the bus came. so as i was about to board the bus, i called him and was like "eh benett! where are u? bus is here already!" then u know wat he said? he said.. "haha, u serious anot..." i was like "YA! serious.."then he was like, "haha.. ok lor. u all go first". he tot i was joking ah! so i boarded the bus then our colleagues (aunties and the like) were like, "where's benett?" then i told them he's on the way already la. i was still on the phone. the bus had started to go off and was waiting for the traffic lights. then upon hearing the aunties buzzing, benett realized tt i wasnt kidding. he was like "OMG! eh! im running already!". haha. so the auntie screamed and asked the driver to stop for a while and sure enough, benett came running around the corner. haha. it was such a spectacle i tell u. brother paiseh kejap ah. haha.

i came in around 7.50, went to make my tea, had breakfast etc and settled down. my colleagues came in around 9. then one of the girls(think malay girl with naeema's hair, tongue n nose piercing and couple of tatoos) was like, "eh nurul, u know the cleaner's name yang makcik tu tak?" so i was like.. "oh, nama dia yateny, asal?" then she was like (speaking to both of us, my colleague from china and me) "yesterday she gave me sthg ah". then she dug around in her (VERY NICE) hot pink le coq sportif bag. one minute after digging around, she produced a like 5 cm long nail! she was like "NI."

the thing is, this girl just moved office to the opposite side of the building la. then they say tt the place is haunted. the office is near the boat house and overlooks the tennis courts and last time the boat house got ppl die ah. coz there are like beams there.. so when they hang the boats in the shelving they have to adjust the beam. anyway, sthg happened la, then the guy who died actuali got his head chopped off! this is a true story u know!! not make up one! its a real incident! so anw, they say tt last time the person who worked in the office there saw a lady in white (pontianak) at the tennis court at night. so freaky rite!!

so basically all those who've worked there for long know tt the place is haunted ah. and they not play play one u know, they're quite serious abt it. so anyway, i tink yateny gave my fren the nail coz they say these things are afraid of sharp objects. this yateny always goes back around 11pm la, by the way. SOOOOO SERAM RITE!! lucky my office not there say. bukannye ape, its just tt when u hear these things, u tend to imagine many2 more!

then the 2 of them went to smoke la. when my fren (the chinese one) came back, she was like "eh, nurul, does my backside look big?" she said, turning around to show me her butt. today she is wearing clubbing wear, a glittery cyan deep V long tank top with a low slung studded belt and brown leggings. HAHA. MAMPOS la. i din know colleagues can ask each other this kinda question. she then called the other girl, who was already at ther office and put on the speakerphone. she was like, "eh naz, come and play bowling with me and nurul later... then we can go for dinner after tt. dun see ur boyfren today la.. u just saw him yesterday waaat..." she then proceeded to whine at her and ask her to cancel her appointment with her bf. we spent like the next half an hour on the phone like dat ah. haha. SO GEREK u know when my supervisor and manager are not here. i wish they can take off everyday!

haha. ok la. im going for my second breakfast today. talk about getting fat, dun b surprised when u see me when sch reopens! i gained a lot of weight y'all! woots! tts all for now, have a great day ahead!


Posted by theblackazure @ 9:13:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com