*
*
*
Monday, July 16


hey... miss me?

haha. some of u with the wry smile telling urself tt u dont. here's some advice, be true to yourself. admit defeat. admit tt u miss me.

its been one heck of a fortnight i tell u.

Tuesday, 3 july 207 saw the passing of my grandfather. yeah. he lived with us so i knew tt it was only a matter of time. i was REALI REALI mentally prepared for it, but when i came home and walked into his room, i just stood there and stared at his body. i wanna say surreal but its not. honestly, it was more a sense of shock than sadness. i tink tt it would be reali selfish of me to feel sad because the only reason tt wud make me feel sad is i dun have any grandparents any more. like none. zero. zilch. nada.

tt feeling sorta sucks.

but on the other hand, it was his time and i can only pray tt he feels more peace. life on the other side. yeah.

so i took leave on wednesday and came back to work on thursday. when i came back on thursday they asked me to go home but i felt like it was quite pointless coz the burial was on wednesday and there wasnt much i cud do at home anyway. instead, i took another leave on friday coz we were having a kenduri. yeah. so, tt was sort of a short week. well, short work week at least.

hokay, last week was a hecka busy week coz my event was on friday. thankfully the event went on without a hitch. so, yeah. tts one big bomb lifted off my shoulders. this week is a countdown to my last day. so i probably wont be given any other responsibilities. which means 5 work-less days. ahahahahhahaha. yey?

i dunno how i wud feel if and when i re-read my blog in the future, which is y i decided to blog anyways in the first place. but i digress.

i wonder how im gonna feel on my last day here. i know tt i am not sad about leaving coz everyday when i wake up, i secretly wish tt it's my last day. haha. but i reali feel that i've been blessed to have such nice colleagues who dont take things too seriously and have been patient enough to guide me and talk to me honestly about stuff. they have also shared their wealth of experience with me, which kind of helps me to tink about what im gonna do later when i graduate.

im gonna miss the club tho. especially the bar area where they smoke coz it overlooks the sea and the sea breeze is reali reali nice and i tink i might be the onli intern who gets to sit down and enjoy sea breeze everyday during working hours. haha. (the other interns here work in the admin office, which is away from the clubhouse and the sea).

im sure i'll keep in touch with them. i still keep in touch with my ex-bosses anw.

in other worldly news, caught the newly throned 7 wonders of the world?

i tink there are 3 in south america, 3 in asia and only 1 in europe.

yeap. from the south american continent are the mayan ruins in mexico, incan ruins in peru and the humungous jesus christ statue thing in rio de janeiro, brazil. from asia, the great wall of china, the taj mahal in agra, india and some pyramid in some middle east country. its not the egyptian pyramids tho. some other thing. from europe is the coloseum in roma, italy.

compared with like 10 years ago where western "icons" like le tower de eiffel, the leaning tower of pisa, hanging gardens of babylon(is tt in europe? haha.) used to be heralded as the wow! and the oh my god! by people of the world. how times have changed. though im quite sad tt borobudur and angkor wat have been knocked off the list. but i tink its onli because these 2 places are crowded!

anw, i found out tt budget airlines like jetstarasia and tiger airways do fly straight from singapore to siam reap, so, my plans for cambodia are sooooo on. jay, come with me ah. then we go to kerala from there. haha.

i feel so happy for continents in the southern hemisphere. i reali tink we rock man. goooooo southern hemisphere!


Posted by theblackazure @ 8:24:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com