*
*
*
Tuesday, August 14


yey, my daddy is celebrating his 52nd bday tmr. 3 more years til he sponsors my Lasik surgery. haha.

as u all know, i love my daddy, A LOT. so i cant wait to hug him and kiss him and wish him a happy birthday tmr morning. yey! i tink i'm gonna get either the anderson's ice cream strawberry ice cream cake or the prima deli mango twirl cake tmr. then we can eat cake! yeyness!

im going shopping with mokey after his lessons today. the boy needs some pants coz pak yaacob is goin to visit his mendaki tuition place this saturday. and we need to find a shirt to go for jemputans. and i need running shoes coz mine are just whacked out.

saturday is going to suck for me coz mokey is gonna b busy doing his own thing, leaving me lonely and dateless. so if any of u wants to take me out for fireworks, holler.

i feel so sian and lazy and like a part time student instead. its tt draggy feeling tt i cant shrug off and dont quite know how to describe. dots.


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:24:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com