*
*
*
Thursday, September 27


my mum is sick again. this time with gastric reflux.

not cute okay..

last night, she did this really violent purge (aka, vomit) of basically all the contents in her stomach. we had roti kirai and beef curry before tt. so imagine wat came out of her...

hee2. (gross right? curry, anyone?)

i went to bed 10 past midnight. 10 mins later, just as i was about to drift off to lalaland, my dad woke me up. he was like "wake up, mum is sick" in a panicky voice. im sorta not the type to panic, so i was like.. *stretch* *gets up*

when i went in to see my mum, she was on her side, clasping her stomach. basically, she looked like me when im having stomach cramps. when my dad told her to get up and she said she couldnt, my dad said "i call ambulance".

piang eh. my dad is damn kancheong spider one ah. i said "its probably gas.." as i pressed a hot water bag against her abdomen and rubbed minyak kapak (medicated oil) all over her back.. she suddenly when "urgh!", cupped her hands over her mouth, take a few quick steps to the master bathroom, and PURGED. BARFED. PUKED. VOMITED. luckily in the toilet bowl.

the vomit was not the normal kind.. it was really violent ah. like.. the exorcism of emily rose kind. hee2. but i knew tt once she vomit she'll feel much better lah. so i let my dad do the good deed of massaging her neck while she continued the violent (sorta roaring) vomitting.

once it stopped and she got back into bed, i gave her a change of clothes and ask her to just wear a sarong so tt her blood circulation to her stomach wont be so restricted. rubbed vicks all over her back and neck and shoulders and throat and she felt better. so i went to sleep.

anyhoo.. the onus of preparing sahur (pre-dawn meal) fell on me of course. my mom has this uncanny ability to fall sick at a slightly off timing. coz today i have this nbs promo video shoot which means i cant have eyebags. but seeing tt i have to wake up at 4.30am, like hello..... the eyebags cant be helped. so yeah, if u guys see this panda girl in the ntu-nbs campaign, pls acknowledge tt that is YOUR FRIEND, ain. oh yeah.. my mum doesnt fall sick on any of the free days i have.. she falls sick on the day i am supposed to be camera ready. nice...........

not tt im spiteful or what.. she's my mum u know.. i talk smack abt her all the time.. hee2. but i love her (and i prepared a wonderful meal and cleaned the kitchen and fed the cats and all).


Posted by theblackazure @ 6:17:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com