*
*
*
Tuesday, January 15


i just want to dedicate this post to my man, who doesnt get much airtime nor facetime on this blog despite the rather detailed and vivid descriptions i write about my life, most of which involves him in some way or other. being with him for the past 2 years have helped fix my brain a little and make me a better and more authentic person. my saturdays are for the most part spent with him, cept when he or me has got sthg important going on. this week we went to geylang serai, believe it or not. he's been reali reali helpful and supportive about this whole wedding fiasco, just bein with me, accompanying me to buy random stuff that we need. he's proven to be someone i truly can rely on and i'm sure he's gonna be smiling, no.. beaming when he reads this post. tankiuk so much dearie! *farts*

ok.. im sooo not the publicly mushy type la hor.. but tt was my best attempt. heh.


Posted by theblackazure @ 12:12:00 AM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com