*
*
*
Saturday, May 10




suitcase all packed up and ready to go. and yes, u do see instant noodles at the top and an extra collapsible luggage bag on the right.

insyaAllah makan, minum dan solat semua masih terjaga kat hong kong tu. walaupun subuh kat sana kul 4+am and syuruk kul 5+. Harap2 tak terbungkus la ye.

leaving on a jet plane tmr at 6.40am. harap2 pray for my safety la ye.

auf wiedersen!

cayang awak!


Posted by theblackazure @ 9:45:00 PM
link this post |

ABOUT ME
I eat children for breakfast, I like my boys big and thick and I looove scratching my nose. My alter ego? She's that girl your mother warned you about.


ABOUT THE BLOG
Documenting parts of my rather uneventful life with writings that ocassionally display my schizophrenic tendencies. Blame it on the Gemini starsign.


TAGBOARD

BLOG ARCHIVES


OTHER BLOGS

LINKS AND THINGS

thanks
Designed by dragonfae
Hosted by BLOGGER.com
Thanks to blogskins.com